How to create KASPA wallet
The KASPA coin is a new cryptocurrency, so multi-currency wallets like Trust Wallet have yet to have time to add it. However, we hope it gets noticed soon.
We will discuss two most popular methods for creating a KASPA coin wallet.
- Stock exchange.
- Online wallet.
We do not recommend mining on exchange. If you choose mining on an exchange, you do so at your own risk. Not your keys - not your crypto!
- The KASPA coin has one abnormality — your wallet address may change over time. Not a bug but a feature! In such a way, the coin increases the protection and anonymity of wallets — do not worry about it. Even if your wallet address has changed, you can continue mining or receive payments to your first address, which you received immediately after registration. The coins will also go to your wallet, and you will see them in wallet transactions.
- Can I change it? Unfortunately, or fortunately — no. We need to accept this feature and the fact that the addresses in the wallet will change.
- We recommend keeping the primary wallet address along with the seed phrase to avoid confusion. Use the first address for mining and use the refreshed address for daily transactions.
How to Register a KASPA Wallet on the Exchange
This method is convenient because you don’t need to register multiple wallets. Everything is stored on one exchange, and all coins and wallets are easily accessible. You can immediately exchange or trade your cryptocurrency without any hassle.
Some cons: The security of all your exchange wallets depends on the security of your exchange account. To ensure the utmost security, make sure to secure your email, exchange account, and enable two-factor authentication (2FA).
Register the MEXC account.
After completionn the registration process, click on Wallets and then select Overview.
Select the Spot Account cell, search for
kasin the coin search bar, choose the
KAS (Kaspa)coin and click on Deposit.
Obtain your Nexa address on the Deposit page.
Check the token details — KAS.
Select the transaction blockchain — KASPA.
Obtain your KASPA address from the Address cell.
How to Register an Online KASPA Wallet
This method is convenient for those who prefer not to keep all their money in one place or immediately exchange cryptocurrency. An online wallet, protected by a password and a seed phrase, will store your coins until you transfer them to another address.
Some cons: The security of your wallet relies on the security of your computer and the safety of the seed phrase. To ensure maximum security, protect your computer, create a strong login password for your wallet, and securely store your seed phrase.
Open the wallet’s website https://wallet.kaspanet.io
Click “Create new wallet”
The wallet asks you to enter a password for your wallet and confirm it. Generate reliable password with your browser or use the password generator. Enter the password, confirm it, and click “Next”.
You will receive a secret phrase — a combination of 12 words. Safely keep them in the same order as they appear on your screen. Losing them means losing access to your wallet! Then click “Next”.
The wallet will check how well you remember your seed phrase and word order. The dialog window will ask you to choose the correct word in the given order three times. Each time you will see a different order and several code phrases to choose from the order. Choose the correct one that refers to the requested word number. If you forgot or didn’t write it down, the wallet will offer to return to word order and repeat the verification procedure.
After successful verification, the wallet will remind you of the security rules. The one who owns the seed phrase of 12 words — owns the wallet! Acknowledge it, and move on to the wallet. Click the "Done" button.
The wallet will open. In the upper right corner, you will see the animation of two rotating arrows — the wallet synchronizes with the blockchain.
Once the sync is over, you will see your wallet address. Your wallet is ready to go! First, click on the icon next to the wallet address to copy it. Then, use it for mining or receiving Kaspa in your wallet.
- Available — your current balance.
- Pending — balance in the process of receiving or sending.
- Send — send KASPA to other address (exchanger or wallet).
- Transactions — your wallet’s transaction history.